Terms and conditions
This site is the property of Courbet S A, a limited company with a board of directors and a share capital of €225,000, whose registered office is located at 59 AV VICTOR HUGO 75116 PARIS 16, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 552 108 540 – Tel: +33 (0)1 40 07 80 07 Director of publication: Mr. Jean-François OTT Website manager: communication department Website design: communication department Site hosting: O2switch – 222 Bd Gustave Flaubert, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand – Tel: +33 (0)4 44 44 60 40 The use of this site implies unreserved acceptance of the conditions described below, which Courbet S A reserves the right to modify at any time.
Copyright and intellectual propertyThis entire site is subject to copyright and intellectual property legislation. Except contrary mention, the intellectual property rights on the documents contained in the site and each of the elements created for this site are the exclusive property of Courbet S A. The reproduction of any documents published on the site is only authorized for the exclusive purposes of information for personal and private use, any reproduction and any use of copies for other purposes being expressly prohibited. Courbet S A makes every effort to ensure the quality, accuracy and updating of the information published on its site. However, as Courbet SA is not immune to typographical errors, to the updating of sites linked to its own, to malicious intrusions or to difficulties linked to the Internet network, Courbet SA informs the visitor that it is up to him to check this information with the company by any means at his disposal. Courbet SA cannot be held responsible for the use or interpretation of erroneous data published on its site.
- during your first visit on our site or by clicking on the function “management of the cookies” in bottom of page;
- by going to the settings of your browser.
- Browsing on the website
- Management of your rights of access, of correction, with the lapse of memory, suppression, portability and opposition of your personal data,
- Compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations,
- Management of possible litigation.
- Fulfill its contractual obligations
- To answer your requests for contact or information in the heading “contact”
- Comply with any law, regulation or other relevant requirement
- Respond to requests for access, rectification, deletion, deletion, modification, portability and opposition of your personal data
- To manage the possible litigations